photo CultureTab_zps686d226f.jpg photo BeautyTab_zps92d89028.jpg photo MusicTab_zps172e0cc1.jpg photo FilmTab_zpsea60de0f.jpg photo IdeasTab_zps25805aaa.jpg photo EventsTab_zpsc0e1358e.jpg

Friday 16 November 2012

Julia Stone is Selling Her Dresses!!!


Do you love Julia Stone? Do you love her effortless chic outfits even more?? Well now you have the chance to buy her dresses for yourself. This is what the lovely lady had to say for herself,
         
           "At Sew and Tell I'm selling a handpicked selection of vintage dresses that I collected from my                travels around the globe and that I've worn at a bunch of my shows. I'm thrilled to give them a new life and audience."



So here's the details:
Where: A & H Hall Bangalow
When: Saturday 8th December, 9am - 1:30pm


Unfortunately Julia will not be there to run the stall herself as she will be in Sydney playing Homebake that day. However, she will be sending some friends along to run the stall. 

So if you fancy yourself as someone who ideal to bring Miss Stone's dresses new life be sure to head along.


Yours in thrift shopping,
Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment